[Newsletter] RPG Review Coop AGM Agenda

Andrew Daborn andrewdaborn at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 9 09:53:18 AEDT 2017

Hello members,

Please find below an agenda for our AGM on Sunday 15th January 2017:

*********************************
Annual General Meeting for The RPG Review Cooperative, Inc.
Held on Sunday 15th January 2017 at Doug Hull Adventure Park, Coburg
Start time 1pm

>Acknowledgement of Country and Welcome
Confirmation of the Inaugural General Meeting Minutes
> The Committee Report
> Financial Statements of the Association
> The Election of Committee Members
 - President
 - Vice President
 - Treasurer
 - Secretary
 - Ordinary Members
 Annual Subscription Fee

********************************

 We'll probaby hold the barbecue first followed by the AGM and then there will be some entertainment, subject to circumstances on the day.

If you have any dietary
requirements please let me know as soon as you can and please let me know if you need direction to the site.

You may appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf for the meeting, please inform me of this before Sunday. You can ask them to vote a specific way or leave it up to them.

All committee positions are vacant as this is the first AGM after our inauguration.  The president, vice-president, secretary and treasurer positions are available.  At the meeting we will also decide how many ordinary members of the committee we want too and then vote for them accordingly.  This year will be a busy one and so we would appreciate your support.

I would like to know if you want to nominate yourself or someone   else (please ask their permission first) for a role as it would make  things run smoother on the day but you are under no obligation to do so.

Finally, many thanks to Nic and Tom for volunteering to run games after the AGM.

Kind regards,

Andrew Daborn
Secretary

Sent from Samsung Mobile